The Vintage Styling and Fashion History course is the first comprehensive guide to learning how to recognize, evaluate and combine vintage garments. It is also an opportunity to retrace the changes of taste during the ‘900s and rediscover iconic objects, rich in history and personality, with a methodical approach and a pinch of romance.
Elisa Motterle, fashion journalist and one of the leading vintage experts in Italy, alongside Rossella Migliaccio, renowned Image Consultant, hold the one-day course.
The Vintage Styling and Fashion History course is aimed at all those who work in the world of fashion and image, wedding and lifestyle, and wish to deepen an essential styling aspect.
It is also aimed at those who simply want to discover the fascinating world of vintage through an exciting journey with two exceptional, fashion and image teachers. It is also an original gift idea!
- Overview: history, habits and ways of life
- The extraordinary lives of the ‘900s great icons
- The piece of clothing that have marked the history of fashion, by looking to tradition and their incredible modernity
- Accessories: rediscovering the cult pieces of a timeless wardrobe and how to include them in a contemporary look
- Colors, fabrics and fantasies: the evolution of fashion through color palettes and typical fantasies
- Vintage beauty: the various beauty canons over time through hairstyle, make-up and other curiosities
- The retro style: understanding of the enormous newness of the classics and all the phenomena that derive from it
- Practical Guide: useful addresses, market value, styling rules, and more…
- Certificate of attendance
- Didactic materials and Vintage Styling lecture notes
- 1 month of tutoring, to stay in touch for insights and clarifications
- Invitations to Style Networking events
- Breakfast and afternoon break
Additionally, a customized Vintage Styling Consultancy: each participant will be assigned a vintage look, coherent with his or her own colors, figure and personal style.