Elegance is not just a question of clothes, but also of gestures, posture, style and attitude.
This course is a complete guide to face every moment of life and day with grace and elegance.
WHY IT IS UNIQUE
This course combines the experience of the model Angela Borello with the method of the image consultant Rossella Migliaccio, to study style and behavior in a broader perspective and adapt it to the needs of individuals.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is aimed at all those who work in the world of image, beauty, fashion and wedding and want to give style suggestions to their customers.
But, in general, it is a complete guide even for those who simply want to learn techniques and secrets to move with style and elegance.
A day in the classroom, with a theoretical basis and a lot of practice, in which the participants will be able to:
- Learn to walk with ease and lightness on high heels
- Calibrate walking with low shoes without losing grace and femininity
- Train look and posture to go up and down the stairs
- Studying pose and posture to stand up elegantly and naturally
- Learn to manage necklines, splits, tails of evening dresses, wedding dresses or day dresses
- Learn technique and posture to get on and off the car
- Assimilate gestures and posture to stay at the table with elegance
- Acquire the necessary security to remove and handle outerwear
- Learn how to use the accessories with class: from gloves to glasses, from bag to hat
- Discover style techniques for wardrobe management
- The secrets of the models to always look good in pictures
- Poses for selfie and effective photo shoots for social media
Participants will be asked to bring clothes from their wardrobe in order to exercise:
- Comfortable trousers (leggings) in black and tight black mesh
- Shoes with heel and ankle strap
- Low shoes: gym or ballerina model
- Foulard or scarf and a pareo
- A pair of gloves
- Jacket or coat with buttons
- Reference social photo
- Certificate of attendance
- 1 month of tutoring, in which to stay in touch for further information and clarifications
- Breakfast and afternoon break
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN TO DO
After the course, you will have acquired the tools for correct posture, walking (not necessarily on heels) and gestures. You will also have learned to correct small disharmonies and to bring in a more elegant, but still natural look, both in movements and in photos.