Twentieth edition for the first professional Bridal Styling course in Italy.
The Bridal Stylist profession, recently born in the United States, is increasingly requested in Italy. It is about an image consultant who meets the Bride’s need to get perfect for the most important day of her life: from studying her body type to find the perfect gown style, to beauty choices and the search for accessories, from the rules of Bon Ton to the Dress Code for guests.
The course is addressed to all those who work for the wedding, fashion and beauty business and wish to provide more comprehensive advice to their brides.
But it is also speaks to brides and guests who want to prepare themselves impeccably for the wedding day. It can also be a delightful gift for the most demanding brides!
- Color Analysis: to determine the ideal color palette for dress, accessories and decorations
- Facial Shape: Facial Studio to determine the most suitable neckline
- Makeup and Hairstyle: the most effective beauty looks according to the rules of Image Consulting
THE WEDDING GOWN
- Style Analysis: For a total look that is coherent with the personal characteristics of the bride
- Body Shape: Study of her proportions, to enhance and harmonize the different silhouettes
- Dress Guide: patterns, fabrics, fashion trends and the great classics
- Accessories Guide: the criteria for choosing and matching veil, shoes, gloves, jewelry, …
- Shopping Guide: from tailored to prêt-à-porter, from vintage to latest trends
- The groom
- The parents of the bride
- The parents of the groom
- Witnesses and Bridesmaids
- The guests
Etiquette, posture, the bridal shower, the emergency kit, rituals of the evening before and much more…
- Certificate of attendance
- Didactic materials
- 1 month of tutoring, to stay in touch for insights and clarifications
- Invitations to Style Networking events
- Breakfast and afternoon break
To have more information download the complete program or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.